- Let’s Help Kids is only able to accept financial donations (as opposed to toys or other items) but even the smallest contributions make a difference. You can contribute directly via our site.
- Get your family and friends together and hold a bake sale, yard sale, car wash, etc. to benefit Let’s Help Kids.
- We have had several children who ask their friends to make donations rather than bringing gifts to their birthday parties.
- Another Let’s Help Kids friend had her friends bring donations to the annual holiday party. Get creative!
- Are you an artist? photographer? sculptor? Donate a piece of your work for our Annual Art Auction for Happiness. Work is displayed and auctioned off with all proceeds going to Let’s Help Kids.
- Have some fun yourself and get a group of family members or friends together and attend our annual Dual Gala.
- Do you have a lot of American Express credit card points that you will never get around to using? Donate them to us! Here’s how:
The American Express© Members Give™ program makes charitable giving simple.
Your dollar donations are tax-deductible and you’ll receive an e-mail receipt for your records.
You can also earn AMEX rewards for each dollar you donate when you use an eligible, enrolled Card.
Choose multiple ways to donate:
- Donate dollars with your American Express Card
- Redeem Membership Rewards® points to make a donation
- Set up recurring donations
- Spread your donation out over the year
- Go shopping! Yes, every time you buy on Amazon you could be earning funds for Let’s Help Kids. It doesn’t cost you anything. Sign up here: